Warehouse LED lighting installation
Main distribution centre electrical installation
Industrial project in Burton on Trent
Full strip out and complete electrical and data installation for an 18 acres main distribution centre in the former Conder Steelworks, Wellington Road, Burton On Trent. Including complete conversion from existing sodium lighting to full warehouse LED lighting installation
Lumineux was the equipment supplier chosen for the warehouse LED light installation. We worked with the supplier to develop an integral emergency light fitting, previously absent from their high bay LED range, specifically for this project.
The estimated cost saving for the customer reached £77k over 3 years, and that was just for phase 1 of the project!
The entire warehouse LED light installation is controlled via a tablet with IP light software, providing the customer with ultimate flexibility and maximised energy efficiency.
- Complete strip out to complete Lighting, Power and Data Installation
- High bay warehouse LED lighting installation
- Containment systems installed including all trunking & tray work
- L.V Switch Panel Installation
- Sub main panels and Distribution board installation
- Intelligent LED high level warehouse lighting
- Installation of all power requirements
- Cat 6 cabling
- All data requirements
- Server Room Installation